focky aka

Re: focky aka

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 30.05.2011

cecky ramena triceps
incline MP , peck deck , chest press
upazovanie , predpazovanie , upazovanie na stroji
kluky na bradlach , kladka V

I don't know. I don't think I've ever known. I think sometimes you get it right the first time and then it defines your life. It becomes who you are.
What religion am I? I'm a practicing none of your fucking business.
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Focky
Dátum registrácie: 13.08.2010
Cash on hand: Locked

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 31.05.2011

chrbat biceps predlaktie
hrazda , hrona kladka za hlavou , pritahy v predklone , DL
biceps VC biceps stroj
I don't know. I don't think I've ever known. I think sometimes you get it right the first time and then it defines your life. It becomes who you are.
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 31.05.2011

zajtra mas vs burgeeeeer :D hell yeah
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 06.06.2011

hrudnik triceps ramena brucho
incline tlak jc , rovna tlak JC , peckdeck
kluky , FT
upazovanie , predpazovanie , vc v sede

Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 17.06.2011

I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 18.06.2011

dnes najvacsi hardcore aky som kedy zazil
chrbat bic

genialne video...
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 21.06.2011

chrbat biceps
trosku bicykel
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 22.06.2011

hrudnik triceps ramena
dnes som zacal skusat clean and press

Let me take your hand, guide me
Ill walk slow but stay right beside me
Devil's tryna find me
Hide me, hold up I take that back
Protect me and give me the strength to fight back!
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 23.06.2011

dnes trochu bicyklovania -> http://runtastic.com/en/sport-sessions/ ... 2011-06-23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Rokie » 23.06.2011

Nechceš tie treningy aj trošku rozpisovať?
"Pyramidy nechte Egypťanům a bolest masochistům!"

"Ja si myslím, že do katabolizmu sa dostaneš jedine ak si buď v koncentráku, beháš maratóny a nič neješ, alebo držíš protestnú hladovku." :D
Rokie
Žvanil
Dátum registrácie: 18.06.2009
Bolo mu ďakované: 2 krát
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 23.06.2011

uz ani nie
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Rokie » 23.06.2011

Potom tento log nemá hodnotu.
"Pyramidy nechte Egypťanům a bolest masochistům!"

"Ja si myslím, že do katabolizmu sa dostaneš jedine ak si buď v koncentráku, beháš maratóny a nič neješ, alebo držíš protestnú hladovku." :D
Rokie
Žvanil
Dátum registrácie: 18.06.2009
Bolo mu ďakované: 2 krát
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 24.06.2011

chrbat biceps brucho
hrazda , DL , pritahy podhmat , spodna kladka
jc o stehno
bicykel -> http://runtastic.com/en/users/Filip-Fik ... 2011-06-24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa Focky » 27.06.2011

hrudnik triceps biceps brucho
incline bp mp , incline JC , kladky
kluky , kladka V
jc v sede vytacanie

bicykel -> http://runtastic.com/en/users/Filip-Fik ... 2011-06-27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Focky

Príspevokod užívateľa BlondBomberko » 27.06.2011

pekne si davas do tela.. moje telo uz aerobku ani nepamata (okrem pobehnutia na bus a aj to som cely spoteny :lol: )
181/86
BlondBomberko
Dátum registrácie: 25.11.2007

Návrat na "Archiv - Treningove logy"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní